So many people are confused – what is it? Please click the image below to see a quick video (1:32).
Subscription-based Office 365 is basically three things:
- Office 2013 and Office Online
- Always the most current version of the software
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android, too
- Exchange Online
- Business-class email including 50 GB per Inbox
- Synchronized email, contacts and calendar items across all devices
- OneDrive for Business
- 1 TB of storage per user
- Encryption during transit and while at rest in storage
There are other features and apps, such OneNote, Lync (soon to be renamed Skype for Business), and SharePoint.
All of this is financially guaranteed to be 99.9% available to you. 24/7 support is included.